trident maple seedlings

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
melbrackstone
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: the ones that live
Bonsai Age: 28
Bonsai Club: Redlands, BIMER, VNBC

Re: trident maple seedlings

Post by melbrackstone »

All my trident seedlings I received 3 weeks ago are shooting new buds out crazily, and the chinese elm seeds have all shot too. No movement in the seed tray of the Japanese Maples or the Trident maples yet...
Ryceman3
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines & Mels
Bonsai Age: 7

Post by Ryceman3 »

melbrackstone wrote:All my trident seedlings I received 3 weeks ago are shooting new buds out crazily, and the chinese elm seeds have all shot too. No movement in the seed tray of the Japanese Maples or the Trident maples yet...
Say what!!?! :o :shock:
Lucky you, still got some weeks before any growth can be expected down here... warmer weather just feels like a distant hope! ... so, so distant...
melbrackstone
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: the ones that live
Bonsai Age: 28
Bonsai Club: Redlands, BIMER, VNBC

Post by melbrackstone »

We are still getting mid teens to mid twenties during the day, depending on whether it's overcast or not...but when it's sunny, it's very warm! Cold nights just seem to speed them up even more! (Cold meaning 2° to 10°, again, depending on overcast.)
Phat
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Olive
Bonsai Age: 0

Post by Phat »

Hi Shibui, tried call you earlier but no one pickup. Wondering trident seedling still avail ? I would like to order some. Tks Phat

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”