[WANTED] Mature bonsai material

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
bunce
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Black Pine
Bonsai Age: 20
Bonsai Club: BONSAI NW

[WANTED] Mature bonsai material

Post by bunce »

Hi Guys,

I'm not on the forums much, but I'm a bonsai enthusiast who is looking for more, and by more I mean lots more. Black Pine, White Pine, Palmatum, Tridents, Beech and Shimpaku. Im looking for mature trees that have been developed for a number of years. Size is limited to what I can carry on my own, but I like big trees ;).

I realise these trees will have some importance tot he owners and won't be pried away easily. So I am expecting some big price tags.

Its probably best to PM me with the details and photos of t any trees anyone is considering on selling.

I live in Melbourne south east.

Thanks
Matt
:hooray: Hakuju-En Bonsai Nursery - Shohin - Mame - Tokoname Pots - Display Tables - Repot - Styling work - https://hakujuenbonsai.com/ :aussie:
pjames
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Junipers and Pines
Bonsai Age: 4

Re: [WANTED] Mature bonsai material

Post by pjames »

Hi Matt,

I've got mature trees that i'm selling if you're interested. I've got mostly black pines that are already started to develop

Cheers,
Patrick
Last edited by pjames on July 10th, 2017, 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Small Trees
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 10

Re: [WANTED] Mature bonsai material

Post by Small Trees »

Not sure where your based but I have very large trees developed that have trunks about 12 inches. Crab apple and plum. Both fruit. If your interested let me know.

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”