[SELL] Pre-Bonsai PJ Figs

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
DustyRusty
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Port Jackson Fig
Bonsai Age: 10

[SELL] Pre-Bonsai PJ Figs

Post by DustyRusty »

Hi All,

Due to moving to Perth next year, I've decided to sell my (small) collection and begin afresh in the west. I've sold my established trees already but have some pre-bonsai figs for sale. Pick up from Concord, Sydney.

Here are the trees:

Slanting Fig - $70
slanting fig.jpg
This one was collected as a tiny seedling when I lived in Mosman (right near Port Jackson). Has been grown in the slanting style. Have worked on the nebari a little over the years and it's been pulled up from the ground about 6 months ago and recovered well.

Large Clump Style Fig - $90
clump fig.jpg
clump fig close.jpg
This one was also collected as a tiny seedling when i lived in Mosman. Has naturally formed a clump style. I've been growing it big to thicken the trunk. It's about as tall as me.

Little Ruby Graft - $50
little ruby.jpg
little ruby close.jpg
little ruby nebari.jpg
This tree was something of an experiment. I thread grafted a Little Ruby Fig onto the base of a regular Port Jackson, to try to increase growth speed. It's worked, but the trunk and graft have started looking very fat. Once the cut is covered I suspect this will be a good start to a trunk and you have the benefit of the extra growth speed.

Standard PJ - $15 or free with any other purchase
red fig.jpg
red fig close.jpg
Just a regular old Port Jackson Fig grown from a cutting.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

DR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DustyRusty
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Port Jackson Fig
Bonsai Age: 10

Re: [SELL] Pre-Bonsai PJ Figs

Post by DustyRusty »

:bump:

Prices very negotiable, especially if you're buying them all.

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”