[SELL] Japanese Black Pines MELBOURNE

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
TimS
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Japanese Maple
Bonsai Age: 9
Bonsai Club: Waverly Bonsai Group

[SELL] Japanese Black Pines MELBOURNE

Post by TimS »

I am selling a few of my Japanese Black Pines to focus on my preferred deciduous species. I don't know the ages of them as i did not grow them from seed. None of them are particularly old i just want to free up some space for more deciduous trees :palm: . Located in SE suburbs.

Pine #1 - JBP not sure if i would call it literati or informal upright. Either way interesting trunk line and will look good with needle length reduction. Retail was $270, i'm asking $200 to free up space

Pine #2 - JBP literati young stock. Chinese Yixing lotus drum pot. $150 with pot$100 slip potted into plastic pot

Pine # 3 - JBP windswept. Nice twist in trunk, around 1-2 inches thick at base, ramification began on lower and middle branches Pot is i believe a mass production export tokoname no chops or marks of any kind. Note wire no longer on branches. Retail was $450, i'm asking $350 to free up space
In the blue darkening sky, the moon paints a pine tree.
TimS
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Japanese Maple
Bonsai Age: 9
Bonsai Club: Waverly Bonsai Group

Re: [SELL] Japanese Black Pines MELBOURNE

Post by TimS »

All three are sold and off to a good home! Hopefully the new owner has good success with them.
In the blue darkening sky, the moon paints a pine tree.

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”