[360°]Trouble Shoot - Some Answers and Solutions

The revolutionary way to view bonsai online.
Click here to visit ausbonsai 360° and start the new viewing experience...
gocny
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favorite Species: [color=red]Callistemon[/color]
Bonsai Age: 0
Bonsai Club: [color=gold]Aus[/color][color=green]Bonsai[/color]

[360°]Trouble Shoot - Some Answers and Solutions

Post by gocny »

All I can see is a picture of a tree, what's wrong?

First of all, the bonsai in the picture will NOT rotate itself. You have to at least place your mouse cursor over the picture and move it left to right to see it rotating.

If you have already done so, then you probably don't have Java support for your web browser.

If you are using Internet Explorer 7, and you see a yellow notification bar appearing at the top of the web browser window. That means the browser didn't execute the JavaScript included in the web page. Thus, you won't be able to see the 360° animation. See the picture below.

Click the yellow bar now and a menu will pop up, then click the first option: Allow Blocked Content...See the picture below.

After you click, a message will pop up, click yes. See picture below.

All done! Now you should be able to see the page once it is refreshed. If you place your mouse cursor over the picture at the centre of the screen, you will see the animation.

How come the 360° site and the picture at the centre looks so small on my screen?

Well, it probably means you have a large monitor...

In recent research of the screen resolution of ausbonsai visitors, we found 25% of the members are using 1280x1024 as the resolution, which is the standard of 17 inches monitors. We also found there are 20% of members still using 1024x768 as the resolution for their screen, which is the standard of 15 inch monitors.

We think that the 360° bonsai should be shared with every bonsai enthusiast. If the size of the site and the main picture are too large, users with lower resolution will need to scroll up and down to see the whole picture or maybe unable to see the full picture. Plus the larger the picture, the longer takes you to load them, we decided a smaller size design to make sure everyone can view the site effortlessly.

In future, if most of the members are using 1280x1024 resolution then we will upgrade our website and the size of the main picture.

I've tried everything, but still can see the animation, what can I do?

If this is the case, maybe there is something wrong with your web browser. Try refresh the browser thoroughly (Ctrl+F5), if still no luck, you can consider using other web browser. Following are some popular browsers and we have successfully tested our site in all these.

Internet Explorer: https://www.microsoft.com/windows/downlo ... itnow.mspx
Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/chrome
Firefox: https://www.mozilla.com/firefox

Any other problem please let us know. Thanks.
BoNZai
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Flowering
Bonsai Age: 19

Re: [360°]Trouble Shoot - Some Answers and Solutions

Post by BoNZai »

Hi guys,
When in 360 I can only see 1 tree, Pups Houdini. I cannot find an option to go to the next tree whilst in 360.
Do I have to get back to the 360 ABC forum to find the next one?
Cheers

BoNZai
Pup
Knowledgeable rogue
Knowledgeable rogue
Favorite Species: melaleucas
Bonsai Age: 31
Bonsai Club: Bonsai society of Western Australia

Post by Pup »

Yes mate each tree is and individual post. At least ya got mine :P :roll: :twisted: Pup
IN THE LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE ATTAINED, ACHIEVEMENT IS WITHIN SIGHT

I am not a complete fool, some parts are missing
BoNZai
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Flowering
Bonsai Age: 19

Post by BoNZai »

Thanks Pup,
So I guess it is not possible to have a link on the 360 site to have them all there as a gallery?
I'm sure someone would have thought of this already............. :oops:

BoNZai

Return to “360° Bonsai Viewing”