BONSAI NORTHWEST

A place to promote your bonsai club or school also discussions and information about Australian bonsai nurseries.
Forum rules
To start a topic:
1. No pure for profit promotion to be posted here.
2. Please only start one topic for a particular promotion.
3. Please do NOT reply with any non-promotion-related posts, or they will be removed.
4. To discuss about bonsai, please go to other forums.
5. Please report any inappropriate promotion to the admin.
Thank you all.
DavidN
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Trident Maple
Bonsai Age: 20
Bonsai Club: Bonsai Northwest Inc

BONSAI NORTHWEST

Post by DavidN »

Hi all
Its taken a few months to update our club's website but finally there are new pics and updated Meeting Schedule for 2009. I have handed over website admin to another one of our members and the handover process took longer than expected.

To all Melbourne bonsai enthusiasts, look out for a special guest demonstrator later in the year. He'll be also doing workshops so get in early if your BNW members especially. This is going to be great. I'm in the process of sourcing great bonsai material for a couple of our big name demonstrators this year.

http://www.bonsainorthwest.com.au

David
DavidN
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Trident Maple
Bonsai Age: 20
Bonsai Club: Bonsai Northwest Inc

Re: BONSAI NORTHWEST

Post by DavidN »

Hi all,
Just letting you all know, mainly Melbournians, that we will be bringing out Robert Stevens from Indonesia in November for demonstration and workshops. This should be a great event. I don't have the newsletter with me so can't remember the exact dates.

edit: Forgot to add that next Monday 1st June we'll be having Don Deluca demonstrate at the club. Its always a great demo and night having Don there.

David N
Last edited by DavidN on May 27th, 2009, 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
President Bonsai Northwest Inc
Bonsai Northwest Inc - Melbourne http://www.bonsainorthwest.com.au

Return to “Nurseries, Clubs and Schools”