Nursery in Griffith, NSW

A place to promote your bonsai club or school also discussions and information about Australian bonsai nurseries.
Forum rules
To start a topic:
1. No pure for profit promotion to be posted here.
2. Please only start one topic for a particular promotion.
3. Please do NOT reply with any non-promotion-related posts, or they will be removed.
4. To discuss about bonsai, please go to other forums.
5. Please report any inappropriate promotion to the admin.
Thank you all.
scott
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Homo Sapiens
Bonsai Age: 5
Bonsai Club: Orange Bonsai Group

Nursery in Griffith, NSW

Post by scott »

Not technically a bonsai nursery but I dropped into the "Premier Nursery" in Griffith as I was driving through this morning. If anyone is in the area they have a lot of older stock with potential and currently have a %25 off everything sale going on.

I picked up this nice little Syzygium for $14.50 which I thought was pretty fair.

Here's the details if anyone is interested...

Bretts
Bonsai Philosopher
Bonsai Philosopher
Favorite Species: carpinus jbp
Bonsai Age: 12

Re: Nursery in Griffith, NSW

Post by Bretts »

Hey there are some Olives out that way to collect. So I have been told?
Nice buy, I bought two out of a bargain bin in a Forbes nursery last year. They where very root bound and lost a few branchs after I gave the roots a work out even though I trimmed the tops as well. After health returned I chopped the trunk back again. They have budded out slowly during the winter and I am still unsure if that is good or bad but I think it is all good with Lilly pilly a great tree to work with.
Last edited by Bretts on June 22nd, 2009, 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's too bad your in such a hurry cause the stories I could tell you, Bushels and baskets of stories, hole crates full of stories. But if you can spare a moment I will tell you one story.

Return to “Nurseries, Clubs and Schools”