Visiting Sydney

A place to promote your bonsai club or school also discussions and information about Australian bonsai nurseries.
Forum rules
To start a topic:
1. No pure for profit promotion to be posted here.
2. Please only start one topic for a particular promotion.
3. Please do NOT reply with any non-promotion-related posts, or they will be removed.
4. To discuss about bonsai, please go to other forums.
5. Please report any inappropriate promotion to the admin.
Thank you all.
Ron
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Natives & Various
Bonsai Age: 1
Bonsai Club: Nepean Bonsai Society

Re: Visiting Sydney

Post by Ron »

Just got back from Oriental Bonsai (and Ray Nesci's) and here are the details for Oriental:

Open Mon to Sat 9am to 5pm and Sun 2pm to 5pm.

Phone numbers are 0409 003 882 and 0433 613 882

Email orientalbonsai@hotmail.com.

The Songs are such lovely people and they invited me to have morning tea with them. I bought three gorgeous decorated Chinese pots with matching saucers which I'll put up pics when I get a chance.

Later: the pots (they look chipped but they're not):

Last edited by Ron on February 16th, 2010, 2:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ozzy
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 15

Re: Visiting Sydney

Post by ozzy »

Ron wrote:
ozzy wrote:How dare these people not blow their whole Sunday waiting around on the off chance you may visit ... the inconsiderate bastards!, probably spent the whole day with their families instead just to inconvenience you.
That's a bit rough. It's a nursery business with a sign out the front advertising it as such. Nurseries are open on weekends because that's when they do the most business. And for most people, it's a long drive to get to it so of course they're frustrated to find it closed.

Yes I see your point now, if I were you I'd go back up there and fire bomb the place, that'll learn em.

Return to “Nurseries, Clubs and Schools”