Morayfield Bonsai Nursery

A place to promote your bonsai club or school also discussions and information about Australian bonsai nurseries.
Forum rules
To start a topic:
1. No pure for profit promotion to be posted here.
2. Please only start one topic for a particular promotion.
3. Please do NOT reply with any non-promotion-related posts, or they will be removed.
4. To discuss about bonsai, please go to other forums.
5. Please report any inappropriate promotion to the admin.
Thank you all.
Jamie
Bonsai passionardo
Bonsai passionardo
Favorite Species: CLERO!!!,ficus, celtis, juniper, elms
Bonsai Age: 9
Bonsai Club: AUSBONSAI.COM

Re: Morayfield Bonsai Nursery

Post by Jamie »

NathanM wrote:Hey dude, I'm looking set to get off work on time this morning!! Still should be right to be at Tess' by roughly 1pm. I was going to ask her if I could take a pic ort wo as well ^_^ I won't take the DSLR with me though, I don't think.
I'll get home from work jsut after 11am, Do my weekly feed on the trees and head straight up I think. Shoot me a txt when ya get sec man, and we'll organise something =)
Will be ncie to actually meet someone from ehre!!
well we didnt get to catch up mate, sorry bout that :cry: the little one is still sooky we cant even get her to sleep now :cry: :cry:
feel bad for her.
as for the pics i hope you were able to get some because we left our camera at the cabin were staying at lol.
after saying it for a week i would get pics for everyone i end up forgetting the bloody camera... you couldnt tell i was to excited bout getting to the nursery could ya lol
SHOHIN YAKUZA!!!
:twisted: taking the top half of trees of since 2005! :twisted:
and growing trees for the future generations! 50+ year plans :D

Return to “Nurseries, Clubs and Schools”