REGISTRATION - TSB IDEAS SUMMIT WITH PETER ADAMS

Check here for information on exhibitions, workshops, collecting trips etc that are happening in your area.
Gary Bee
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Most
Bonsai Age: 12
Bonsai Club: The School of Bonsai/Bonsai Society of Australia

REGISTRATION - TSB IDEAS SUMMIT WITH PETER ADAMS

Post by Gary Bee »

President of The School of Bonsai (TSB), Mr Clinton Nesci confirmed today that registrations are arriving daily for the TSB Ideas Summit to be held at the Dural Country Club, Old Northern Road, DURAL on 4th and 5th July 2009. :)

"Registrations for the Ideas Summit and Peter Adams workshops are filling fast so please do not delay lodging your Registration" said Clinton "A supply of Registration Forms were mailed to all Bonsai Clubs and Bonsai Nurseries two weeks ago" he said "and the school is very keen to hear from any Bonsai groups either small or large that we may have inadvertently overlooked".

:idea: "Should there be any group of Bonsai people, or nursery, who would like to be placed on the TSB mailing list for this and future events,then please advise us through our website <www.schoolofbonsai.com>, we would be happy to follow up and include you with current and future mailings"

You may also send me a PM if it is easier and I will follow through with TSB. :)
Regards
Tmaster
<](:-))
Yamadori is purely Bonsai in spades
My Avatar is a female Apis Mellifera (honey bee) from before 2600BC
Up until now she has been responsible for pollinating 80% of mankind's fruit and vegetables
as well as 90% of mother earth's flowers. What if...............?

Return to “Shows, Events and Workshops”