Bonsai By The Harbour

Check here for information on exhibitions, workshops, collecting trips etc that are happening in your area.
Andrew Ward
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Ficus
Bonsai Age: 12
Bonsai Club: The SA Bonsai Society Inc, Bendigo Bonsai Club

Re: Bonsai By The Harbour

Post by Andrew Ward »

Congratulations must go to the team from Bonsai Federation of Australia who put Bonsai By The Harbour together; Ric Roberts, Brenda Parker, Jan Briggs, and others. A very affordable weekend, superb venue and wonderful to have so many people coming together to share ideas freely.
Last edited by Andrew Ward on July 13th, 2009, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leonarda
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: cedar
Bonsai Age: 16
Bonsai Club: School of Bonsai

Post by Leonarda »

Hi
I took some notes of some of the events at the Bonsai By Harbour conference.

If I misquoted anyone, I apologise... I don't do shorthand, so the scribble was illegible in some places. And as you can see, it has taken me 2 months to get off my a*** and type up the notes. I'm just sorry I could not attend all the sessions.

If you were at the conference, then I hope that this will jog your memory of some of the speakers and events. If you have photo's from the day, then you may be able to match the pics to the words. As you can see the Photographer Ray Williams spoke "alot", but had some good tips.

Enjoy. Leonarda.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bonsai Addict : bent and twisted
jamo
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines and Maples
Bonsai Age: 0
Bonsai Club: Illawarra Bonsai Society

Post by jamo »

Very nice work Leonarda. It was well worth the wait and certainly did jog my memory. Jamie

Return to “Shows, Events and Workshops”