Illawarra Bonsai Society annual show

Check here for information on exhibitions, workshops, collecting trips etc that are happening in your area.
Brenda Parker
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Azaleas & Suiseki
Bonsai Age: 35
Bonsai Club: Illawarra Bonsai Society Inc

Illawarra Bonsai Society annual show

Post by Brenda Parker »

IT'S SHOWTIME..........Bonsai enthusiasts come and join the Illawarra Bonsai Society's annual show featuring an African inspired savannah scene together with traditionally styled bonsais.
It will be held next weekend the 5th and 6th May at the Tradies Club, corner of Manchester Road and The Kingsway, Gymea from 10am - 4pm each day.
There will be multiple raffles, a club sale's table, Janet Selby hand made pots, a member's sales table/s and demonstrations over the two days.
There will also be a bonsai clinic for problem trees starting at $5 and an opportunity for children to make a bonsai for their mums for Mother's Day for just $10 with everything supplied.
Entry is $5 which includes a free raffle ticket to be in the winning for a beautiful bonsai tree.
Children accompanied by a parent under 12 have free entry.

Come and join in the fun and use the fabulous facilities of the Tradies Club. :wave: :aussie:
pebble
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: JBP
Bonsai Age: 5
Bonsai Club: Illawarra Bonsai Society

Re: Illawarra Bonsai Society annual show

Post by pebble »

every year i say i'm going to come along and every year i don't make it but... this year i will make an appearance
im a total newb

Return to “Shows, Events and Workshops”