BSV June meeting - trident maples

Check here for information on exhibitions, workshops, collecting trips etc that are happening in your area.
shibui
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: trident maple
Bonsai Age: 41
Bonsai Club: Albury/Wodonga; BSV; Canberra; VNBC

BSV June meeting - trident maples

Post by shibui »

BSV has invited me to show and tell aspects of growing and developing trident maples as bonsai this month. Monday June 24.
I'll be bringing down some sales stock as well as the demo stock. If anyone has any specific requests I'm happy to take them to this meeting with no delivery costs.
It will be another week before normal Shibui winter seedling sales commence but I can also deliver any trident or Japanese maple seedling orders to this meeting.
Large trident seedlings - pencil thick or more - $2 each
P1210864.JPG
Medium - 3-6mm thick $1 each
P1210866.JPG
Small - under 3mm 50c each
I'm happy to tailor trident orders to specific uses so if you are intending to create groups or graft roots, etc let me know so I can pick out more suitable ones for your needs.
I should have some extra stock on hand but pre orders will receive preference so email or PM before I pack on Sunday.

for interstate members please hold off seedling orders until July :wave: There's always plenty to go round :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
http://shibuibonsai.com.au/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Shows, Events and Workshops”