BBTH 2024

Check here for information on exhibitions, workshops, collecting trips etc that are happening in your area.
goueber
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: fig, pine
Bonsai Age: 10
Bonsai Club: Sakura/Illawarra/National

BBTH 2024

Post by goueber »

It may be the last time that BFA will be able to hold this event at Gladesville on the Parramatta River on the long weekend in June 8-9 this year. Marcela Ferreira will be the main presenter on the whole weekend, Hugh Grant will feature on the Sunday and others will do shorter demonstrations. Grant Bowie and Alan Peck will speak and demonstrate on the Saturday while Megumi Bennett will do likewise on the Sunday. There will be workshops with Marcela and Hugh over the weekend. For the full details of the whole weekend and what it will cost, send me an email and I'll send you a brochure.
gueberga@gmail.com
MikeK
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 0

Re: BBTH 2024

Post by MikeK »

Hi All, For those wanting more info, here's the flyer for Bonsai by the Harbour 2024

Saturday & Sunday 8th & 9th June 2024
Sydney Church of England Grammar School’s Rowing Facility
86 Wharf Road, Gladesville NSW 2111

BBTH 2024 FLYER.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goueber
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: fig, pine
Bonsai Age: 10
Bonsai Club: Sakura/Illawarra/National

Re: BBTH 2024

Post by goueber »

I’ve just paid my registration for Bonsai by the Harbour this year for the full weekend and it cost a very modest $120. For that you get good servings for morning tea and lunch and afternoon tea if you can still fit anything. I haven’t even said anything about the great presenters who will be doing their thing. In addition there is also a mystery group of experienced individuals who will be telling a bonsai story of theirs. Sometimes it costs me more to fill my car with petrol than it does to go to BBTH for the weekend.

Return to “Shows, Events and Workshops”