ILLAWARRA BONSAI SHOW 2015

Everything about displaying your bonsai.
MelaQuin
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: olives & natives
Bonsai Age: 20
Bonsai Club: Illawarra Bonsai Society, Bonsai Society of A

ILLAWARRA BONSAI SHOW 2015

Post by MelaQuin »

Hi bonsai and suiseki enthusiasts,

I would like to personally invite you to the Illawarra Bonsai Society annual show which will be held at the Tradies Club in the Eloura Room, Cnr Kingsway and Manchester Road, Gymea on the 2nd and 3rd May, 2015, from 10am to 4.30pm on both days.
There will be a magnificent display of Australian Native trees, exotic bonsais, a suiseki display and a Tropical Fig Tree Fantasy Forest.
There will be bonsai stock for sale from Bonsai South Nursery, handmade pots by Janet Selby and Australian native tree stock from the Sydney Wildflower Nursery.
Entry is $5 adults, $3 concession and children will be admitted free. (Your entry ticket will entitle you to a free raffle ticket in the draw for an established bonsai).
As this weekend falls on the weekend before Mother's Day there will be an opportunity for children to make their mums a bonsai for Mother's Day with all materials supplied for just $10.
Hoping to see a lot of bonsai enthusiasts there to enjoy what is to be a fun filled weekend.

Brenda Parker (President of Illawarra Bonsai Society and President of Suiseki Australia).
bonsai show flyers 2015 A4 FINAL.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jarad
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Juniperus, Melaleuca, Taxodium
Bonsai Age: 9

Re: ILLAWARRA BONSAI SHOW 2015

Post by Jarad »

Sounds awesome Brenda! I hope by some freak chance I get down there for this :fc:
Last edited by Jarad on April 13th, 2015, 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jarad

I don't trust Bonsai, they are a little shady.

Return to “Pots, Benches, and Stands”