Out from the shadows: Say "G'day" and WIN!!!

AusBonsai will be holding regular contests about bonsai in Australia and bonsai with Australian natives. Check here for the current contests.
Bretts
Bonsai Philosopher
Bonsai Philosopher
Favorite Species: carpinus jbp
Bonsai Age: 12

Re: Out from the shadows: Say "G'day" and WIN!!!

Post by Bretts »

Congratulations Bonscythe. It is great to hear from all the new members and what they are doing :D
It's too bad your in such a hurry cause the stories I could tell you, Bushels and baskets of stories, hole crates full of stories. But if you can spare a moment I will tell you one story.
Petra
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Australian Natives
Bonsai Age: 7
Bonsai Club: NIL

Re: Out from the shadows: Say "G'day" and WIN!!!

Post by Petra »

Gday,
what an opening for me to introduce myself. my name is Petra, i prefere to be called The ROCK. As thats what i am , as hard as. Not really, more hard on myself than any one. I love anything in life that is creative. At the age of 15 Bonsai was one of my most creative things i had ever done, unfortunatley someone nicked it.
I found this site by accident a long while ago, so since i refound the address, all thats been on my mind is Bonsai, yes after surfing through the pages i was all inspired once again, went out bought some trees at Bunnings, and played. Im feeling alive again, these dreary winter days makes one so slugish. i love BSA & am so, so, glad i found it. i hope you all can help me with so many questions i have and look forward to meeting you all.
Cheers, The Rock!
;)
Learn from yesterday,live for today,hope for tomorrow.The important thing is, to not stop questioning. Albert Einstein...

Return to “Current Contest”