[Natural] Melaleuca armillaris - Kieranrulz

AusBonsai will be holding regular contests about bonsai in Australia and bonsai with Australian natives. Check here for the current contests.
Kieranrulz
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Plum
Bonsai Age: 1
Bonsai Club: BSA

[Natural] Melaleuca armillaris - Kieranrulz

Post by Kieranrulz »

Species: Melaleuca Armillaris “Bracelet Honey Myrtle”
Trunk: 9mm
Source: Plants Plus
Cost : $3.75
My Skill Level: Low
PNG image 31.png
PNG image 30.png
Will happily accept any advice or suggestions

Thanks again Rory
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God & destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that the Nature he is destroying is this God he is worshiping - Hubert Reeves
Kieranrulz
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Plum
Bonsai Age: 1
Bonsai Club: BSA

Re: [Natural] Melaleuca armillaris - Kieranrulz

Post by Kieranrulz »

R.I.P

This was actually about 2cm when I uncovered the soil so while looking for something else it dried up. I planted this in a planter box with the other 2 entries and they all went brown, the other 2 pushed out new growth but this didn’t. Might not have been completely gone but wasn’t worth the efforts. I’ll hopefully do a group planting (more lives) of some species but I’m finding it pretty hard to find native tube stock other than plants plus (very leggy dry material). If all else fails I’ve got about 30 casuarina seedlings 1mm thick 100mm tall... should be a winner :lost:
Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God & destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that the Nature he is destroying is this God he is worshiping - Hubert Reeves

Return to “Current Contest”