Victorian accent and Bonsai potter

A place to talk about Australian bonsai potters and pottery.
Milo
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: banksia, Casuarina, Melaleuca, Euc
Bonsai Age: 20

Victorian accent and Bonsai potter

Post by Milo »

SAM_8693 (2).JPG
My wife brought some hand made accent pots plus a large bonsai pot for my birthday from Trevor Wheeler of Trevorpots at the Goldfields Exhibition on Sat,
While she wasn't looking and before she rapt them up, I took a pic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vgarth
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: shimpaku
Bonsai Age: 15
Bonsai Club: Bonsai Society of Victoria, Northern Suburbs Bonsai Club, Bonsai Norws

Re: Victorian accent and Bonsai potter

Post by vgarth »

Beautiful. I love Trevor Wheeler's pots. I have two of them. They look a bit like mother and daughter to me, so the mini azalea is a cutting from the other. A non-flowering variety. These photos are a bit old, both plants have developed since then, but badly in need of work so a newer photo wouldn't help. Anyway, I'm posting them to show Trevor's pots, not my azaleas. Cheers, Val
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bodhidharma
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: English Elm
Bonsai Age: 24
Bonsai Club: goldfields

Re: Victorian accent and Bonsai potter

Post by bodhidharma »

I have many of Trevors pots and he is making a pot for my Willow as we speak (if you read this Trevor just a reminder)Pots are a very personal thing, like cars, some people like Holden and some like Honda and i have heard some people say they are not overawed with Trevor"s pots but i love them. :tu:
"Advice is rarely welcome, and the one's who need it the most welcome it the least"

Return to “Australian Bonsai Potters”