Ryuga Bonsai tools

Share your success stories about defoliation, bare rooting and anything else relating to maintaining healthy bonsai.
Bonsaiforest
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Maple

Re: Ryuga Bonsai tools

Post by Bonsaiforest »

Hi hoping that someone could help. I’m after the Ryuga Robert Steven special edition bonsai scissors. If anyone could point me in the direction of who sells Ryuga in Australia and would stock the special edition that would be great.

Thanks
MikeK
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 0

Post by MikeK »

Bonsaiforest wrote: December 15th, 2021, 8:33 pm Hi hoping that someone could help. I’m after the Ryuga Robert Steven special edition bonsai scissors. If anyone could point me in the direction of who sells Ryuga in Australia and would stock the special edition that would be great.

Thanks
Not sure who distributes in AU, but I have a pair that I would happily part with - brand new in box (still in the original packaging from when they were shipped from the US). Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Bonsaiforest
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Maple

Post by Bonsaiforest »

Hi Mike

I've tried sending you a PM but its still in my outbox. If possible could you send a PM to me and I'll reply ASAP.

Thanks
Ryceman3
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines & Mels
Bonsai Age: 7

Post by Ryceman3 »

Bonsaiforest wrote: December 16th, 2021, 7:27 pm Hi Mike

I've tried sending you a PM but its still in my outbox. If possible could you send a PM to me and I'll reply ASAP.

Thanks
PMs will stay in your outbox until the person you send them to reads them… don’t stress, he’ll get it!
:beer:

Return to “Tips, Techniques, Maintenance and Advice”