2000 Members

What AusBonsai is all about and how the forum works.
If there is anything you want to know, you will find your answers here. If not just ask the waiter.
How to: attach a file, resize a picture, bookmark a topic, navigate the site, rename pictures.

Fish
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Acer Palmatum, Ficus, Elm
Bonsai Age: 0

2000 Members

Post by Fish »

I just quickly jumped on to check out a few things and I saw the great banner on the index page, I couldn't see an appropriate thread so I started one.
Congrats AB for a great milestone. With the continual support of the community, I am sure that the numbers will only increase dramatically. Thanks Steve for having the vision for this site, and thanks to all that have supported him in the development, running of this great site.
I myself am thankful for all the generous support that I have received on all those occasions that I felt I have asked a silly question. But in life we all know, there is no such thing as a silly question, just a silly answer.
Again, congrats to all, thanks to all, and I look forward to learning more everyday.

Fish
I DONT SUFFER FROM INSANITY, I RELISH IN EVERY MOMENT OF IT
狂信的な盆栽
Mitchell
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Ficus
Bonsai Age: 1
Bonsai Club: [color=#FFFF00]Aus[/color][color=#40FF40]Bonsai[/color]

Re: 2000 Members

Post by Mitchell »

There was another thread, no one has commented today. I was going to start another one earlier.. Love the colour splash, adds to the green scheme.

Who did the graphics Steven?
Regards, Mitchell.

"It is one thing to shape a tree into form, but when you are able to convincingly deceive ones perception of reality, something much more is accomplished than just a simple bonsai."

"In a perfect world, we would all be giants and all plants Bonsai."

"Grow big, finish small."

Image Join Ausbonsai today Click Here! Image

Return to “The Menu”