[SOLD] Hawthorn (Pink) pre-bonsai (MELB)

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
TimS
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Japanese Maple
Bonsai Age: 9
Bonsai Club: Waverly Bonsai Group

[SOLD] Hawthorn (Pink) pre-bonsai (MELB)

Post by TimS »

Hi all,

I'm still working slowly at clearing out some excess plants i have around the house that are taking up space.

This Hawthorn i purchased about 6 months back from my local bonsai nursery on a whim. . The graft is very well done being only noticable if you are looking for it unlike a lot of grafting of nursery plants. In winter i re-potted it and put the rock in among the roots, but it could be removed without any issue whatsoever.

I thought about airlayering the top off as there is a good shoot down lower that could be regrown, but in the end i need to get some space back rather than be growing more.

It cost me i think $150, but to clear space i'm only chasing $80. Located in SE/ Bayside Melbourne. If nearby i can possibly deliver it.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the blue darkening sky, the moon paints a pine tree.
TimS
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Japanese Maple
Bonsai Age: 9
Bonsai Club: Waverly Bonsai Group

Re: SELL Hawthorn (Pink) pre-bonsai (MELB)

Post by TimS »

This is gone now
In the blue darkening sky, the moon paints a pine tree.

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”