[SELL] Collected olives

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
greg27
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Olive & Eucalypts
Bonsai Age: 2
Bonsai Club: SA Bonsai Society; VNBC

[SELL] Collected olives

Post by greg27 »

A couple of collected olives up for grabs, healthy and unstyled. These were dug just over six months ago. I have too many and need to clear some space!

No idea what these are worth - I'm thinking $20 for the small one and $50 for the larger one, or take both for $60, but make an offer if you think that's a ripoff. Pickup from Adelaide inner east (no post sorry).

Beer not included.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
greg27
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Re: [SELL] Collected olives

Post by greg27 »

Smaller one has been sold, larger one still available :yes:
MJL
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Maples, Elms, Cedars and Pines
Bonsai Age: 7
Bonsai Club: Waverley Bonsai Group & Yarra Valley Bonsai Society

Post by MJL »

Good luck with the sale Greg. I saw a couple of olives and an ash turn up on a Reddit Bonsai thread recently. The post was from a person in Sth Aust from memory and they purchased the trees on Gumtree. I assumed they were yours. Apparently not, given yours are still for sale. Pity I already have a couple of olives otherwise I might have had a crack at yours :yes:
Tending bonsai teaches me patience.
greg27
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Post by greg27 »

All sold!
MJL wrote: May 11th, 2020, 9:29 pm Good luck with the sale Greg. I saw a couple of olives and an ash turn up on a Reddit Bonsai thread recently. The post was from a person in Sth Aust from memory and they purchased the trees on Gumtree. I assumed they were yours. Apparently not, given yours are still for sale. Pity I already have a couple of olives otherwise I might have had a crack at yours :yes:
I see a few olives and ash trees show up on Gumtree fairly often - no shortage of either of those "weeds" around here. And don't forget, there's always room for more olives Mark!

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”