SWAP - for Banksia

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
Grainer
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 25
Bonsai Club: BSV

SWAP - for Banksia

Post by Grainer »

Hi all,

Currently looking to swap trees for Banksia spp... I have a lot of different species.. incuding hawthorn, Ash, Tridents, Coral Bark tree, Swamp Cyprus to name a few.
you can message me with what you are after and we can make some kind of deal :) - mainly after medium to larger models of Banksia.
cheers..
Freestylebonsai.com - Release the spirit of the tree
Ethical Yamadori Bonsai Australia
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1634059 ... ?ref=br_tf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Matthew
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: pines and maples
Bonsai Age: 17
Bonsai Club: none

Re: SWAP - for Banksia

Post by Matthew »

I've got some coastal banksia pre bonsai in the ground for 5 years now. They are available to a good home if you willing to dig and up my way. Pm me if interested.
Keels
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines, Eucalyptus and Callistemon
Bonsai Age: 11
Bonsai Club: CBS, Goulburn & VNBC

Post by Keels »

Hey mate, get in touch with Ash at bonsai world central coast. He might have what your looking for. I've seen a couple he had for sale from last years cbs show. If you need help getting it to melbourne could possibly assist. Just pm me. good luck :tu:
Grainer
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Post by Grainer »

Matthew wrote: February 8th, 2021, 5:19 pm I've got some coastal banksia pre bonsai in the ground for 5 years now. They are available to a good home if you willing to dig and up my way. Pm me if interested.
Are you able to send some photos at some point I have to travel to Boort.. and this may just be a side trip.. ?? I also may be able to get someone to dig fore me if you cant?
cheers
John
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1634059 ... ?ref=br_tf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MikeK
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 0

Post by MikeK »

Grainer wrote: February 8th, 2021, 10:40 am Hi all,

Currently looking to swap trees for Banksia spp... I have a lot of different species.. incuding hawthorn, Ash, Tridents, Coral Bark tree, Swamp Cyprus to name a few.
you can message me with what you are after and we can make some kind of deal :) - mainly after medium to larger models of Banksia.
cheers..
Not sure about the swap, but maybe reach out to @shibui on this forum and see if he has any larger ones for sale? I can highly recommend him as a good guy to deal with
Rory
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Baeckea Phebalium Casuarina & Banksia
Bonsai Age: 24

Post by Rory »

Keels wrote: February 8th, 2021, 8:25 pm Hey mate, get in touch with Ash at bonsai world central coast. He might have what your looking for. I've seen a couple he had for sale from last years cbs show. If you need help getting it to melbourne could possibly assist. Just pm me. good luck :tu:
I concur. My best Banksia specimens came from Bonsai World :beer: The guys out there have awesome material for Banksia marginata and integrifolia.

Though I've never been to Shibuis, I'm sure he would have great stock too.
Rory
I style Bonsai naturally, just as they would appear in the wild.
Central Coast, NSW
Bonsai: Casuarina Leptospermum Banksia Phebalium Baeckea Melalueca Ficus

Growing Australian natives as Bonsai: viewtopic.php?p=289480#p289480

Buying and repotting Native nursery material: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=30724

Growing tips for Casuarina as Bonsai: viewtopic.php?p=244995#p244995

How to reduce moss from the trunk without damaging the bark: viewtopic.php?p=295227#p295227
Grainer
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Post by Grainer »

Rory wrote: February 9th, 2021, 9:28 pm
Keels wrote: February 8th, 2021, 8:25 pm Hey mate, get in touch with Ash at bonsai world central coast. He might have what your looking for. I've seen a couple he had for sale from last years cbs show. If you need help getting it to melbourne could possibly assist. Just pm me. good luck :tu:
I concur. My best Banksia specimens came from Bonsai World :beer: The guys out there have awesome material for Banksia marginata and integrifolia.

Though I've never been to Shibuis, I'm sure he would have great stock too.
99% of these businesses will not swap trees and especially hard when im in Melbourne and they are NSW.. thanks for the help tho :tu:
Grainer
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Post by Grainer »

Thanks guys.. I asked Bonsai World, but they only have starter banksia and are 100% straight with no character and small in 9 inch pots

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”