[SELL] Large mature olive stumps

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
SuperBonSaiyan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Shimpaku
Bonsai Age: 1
Bonsai Club: Bonsai Northwest

[SELL] Large mature olive stumps

Post by SuperBonSaiyan »

Hi All,

I have a number of mature olive stumps.

These are 20-30 years old, in 400L (approx. 1m x 1m) planter bags, and already re-shooting healthy growth.

I'm honestly open to any offers, but let's set a starting price of $300-500 depending on the size and go from there. I want to see these trees continue to live rather than be mulched - so please message me if you're interested.

These can be trained into super large bonsai - you could try the upside down olive technique (https://youtu.be/AEl0Z7EMUi4?t=2760)

Or you could just pot them up and have a nice garden / feature tree.

Pickup in Werribee. They are very heavy (a few hundred KG each with root ball + dirt), and would definitely require more than one person to lift as is.

Pictures for reference. Sizes range but most are in a similar ballpark. The picture with the excavator is by far the largest of the lot.

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”