Sell Bonsai Display Stand

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
Raging Bull
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines
Bonsai Age: 5
Bonsai Club: Gold Coast-Tweed

Sell Bonsai Display Stand

Post by Raging Bull »

For Sale, multi point bonsai display stand. Overall height 89cm, width 95cm, depth 21.5cm.This stand has only been used once. I made it to display shohin size or smaller bonsai and accent plants. Asking price $180. It was intended to be used at our club's annual show, but the show has had to be cancelled. :cry: I live in a townhouse with limited storage space, so I have to sell it. :crybye:
The Gold Coast Tweed Bonsai Club straddles the Qld/NSW border with approx. 50/50 representation on each side. The border has now been closed by the DPI to transporting our plants to NSW because of fire ant problems. If possible we will resume our annual shows next year.
2023.07.17 01.jpg
2023.07.24 01e.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ryceman3
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines & Mels
Bonsai Age: 7

Re: Sell Bonsai Display Stand

Post by Ryceman3 »

That’s a nice looking stand! I wish you all the best with the sale RB, and sad to hear your annual show got cancelled. All the best for a resumption of play next year… it must be super disappointing to cancel, but hopefully it is temporary… border closure seems kind of extreme!
:beer:
dansai
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Aussie Natives
Bonsai Age: 5
Bonsai Club: Coffs Harbour

Post by dansai »

Especially since Fire Ants won't necessarily follow the direction to stay put. Seems highly unlikely they'd hitch a ride with Bonsai, but I suppose its necessary to do whatever they can to stop them spreading.

And agreed, nice stand
Travelling the Mid North Coast of NSW and beyond to attend Markets and other events

www.bonsaibus.com.au - www.facebook.com/TheBonsaiBus - www.instagram.com/thebonsaibus
GavinG
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Maple
Bonsai Age: 0
Bonsai Club: CBS

Post by GavinG »

Yes, that's good work, and a pity to lose it for a temporary reason. Is there anyone in the club that could house it for you?

Gavin

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”