(SELL) Austrian Black Pine?? Yamadori

Australian bonsai classifieds where you can sell or swap anything bonsai related - For Free. Tree's, pots, seeds, stands, tools etc.
Forum rules
You must have made a minimum of 50 posts on AusBonsai before you are able to advertise here.
You must read and abide by all the rules in the following thread viewtopic.php?f=97&t=1573
Jow
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines
Bonsai Age: 0
Bonsai Club: BSV, Northwest

(SELL) Austrian Black Pine?? Yamadori

Post by Jow »

Hi All,

I am rationalising my collection and have the following tree available for sale.

Tree was collected from a pine plantation that had a mix of species. I am pretty sure it is an Austrian Black pine but could also be a hybrid of some type. It grows strongly and buds well and seems a good bonsai candidate with old bark already forming.

The tree has had an initial styling intot he form shown in the image. Most of the branches have been set and the future development will revolve around fine tuning and ramification building.

It has a compact rootball and is in good soil ready to begin further transitions toward its final sized bonsai container.
IMG_8235.jpg
As styled 12+months ago.
IMG_8401a.jpg
As of today with most of the structural wire off.

Height is 700mm approx from pot lip.

Tree can be delivered to a Bonsai Northwest meeting or inner Melbourne, Central Highlands Vic (within reason) or potentially to near the arboretum in Canberra in August.

I am asking $450

Thanks

Joe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jow
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Re: (SELL) Austrian Black Pine?? Yamadori

Post by Jow »

Open to reasonable offers, send me a private message if interested.
Jow
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Re: (SELL) Austrian Black Pine?? Yamadori

Post by Jow »

Sold

Return to “Buy, Swap or Sell Anything Bonsai Related”