Rescued Jacaranda - Help me make a plan!

Forum for discussion of Evergreen bonsai – Buxus, Cotoneaster, Olive etc.
bonsaibrightlogpolar
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 1

Re: Rescued Jacaranda - Help me make a plan!

Post by bonsaibrightlogpolar »

Welcome aboard! :wave: Your hobbies are seriously impressive, from painting to furniture building and jewelry making, you've got some serious skills. Rescuing that Jacaranda tree is such a cool project, and attempting to turn it into a bonsai shows your adventurous spirit. Your plan to cut it and let it grow from a few inches above the roots sounds like a solid strategy. The exposed root look could be a unique touch, so trust your instincts and go for it. As for defoliating the tree, make sure to research the specific care needs for Jacaranda trees and follow the appropriate timing. ;)
delisea
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 1
Bonsai Club: Coffs Harbour

Post by delisea »

bonsaibrightlogpolar wrote: July 18th, 2023, 3:08 am Welcome aboard! :wave: Your hobbies are seriously impressive, from painting to furniture building and jewelry making, you've got some serious skills. Rescuing that Jacaranda tree is such a cool project, and attempting to turn it into a bonsai shows your adventurous spirit. Your plan to cut it and let it grow from a few inches above the roots sounds like a solid strategy. The exposed root look could be a unique touch, so trust your instincts and go for it. As for defoliating the tree, make sure to research the specific care needs for Jacaranda trees and follow the appropriate timing. ;)
Ha ha! I am pretty sure this and the other posts from this account have been written by Chat GPT. Are you a bot? Or are you just using chatGPT? Why? Maybe I'm wrong...
TimS
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Japanese Maple
Bonsai Age: 9
Bonsai Club: Waverly Bonsai Group

Post by TimS »

delisea wrote: July 18th, 2023, 10:55 am
bonsaibrightlogpolar wrote: July 18th, 2023, 3:08 am Welcome aboard! :wave: Your hobbies are seriously impressive, from painting to furniture building and jewelry making, you've got some serious skills. Rescuing that Jacaranda tree is such a cool project, and attempting to turn it into a bonsai shows your adventurous spirit. Your plan to cut it and let it grow from a few inches above the roots sounds like a solid strategy. The exposed root look could be a unique touch, so trust your instincts and go for it. As for defoliating the tree, make sure to research the specific care needs for Jacaranda trees and follow the appropriate timing. ;)
Ha ha! I am pretty sure this and the other posts from this account have been written by Chat GPT. Are you a bot? Or are you just using chatGPT? Why? Maybe I'm wrong...
Yep I had assumed a bot or someone using ai to write their posts for them, they are all written quite awkwardly and say a whole lot of nothing much

Return to “Evergreen”