Princess Persimmon

Forum for discussion of Flowering and fuiting bonsai - Azalea, Serissa, Apricot etc.
PeachSlices
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Anything that flowers
Bonsai Age: 15
Bonsai Club: Sydney City Bonsai Club, Bonsai Society of Sydney, School of Bonsai

Princess Persimmon

Post by PeachSlices »

On the topic of these trees i visited a friend's house with the most amazing tree with so many fruits on it. I am forever jealous. So i decided to buy a bigger plant my little tree is fun but there is a time where you need a bigger one. There were bigger ones available in the past but this was the biggest that was there at the time. I bought the tree from Ray Nesci Bonsai Nursery in Sydney. I got this tree a smaller one for a fellow forum member and 4 japanese pots.
It's not the chunkiest monkey but if there was bigger i've have it. I'm going for the double Apex tree style. There is one branch that i dont know if it fits the overall look of the tree. The one in the Middle. Please Advise on this.
Side view
I like the natural Movement i really dont want to put 2 thick wires up the trunk..
I respect all opinions if you want to show me your opinions through Paint its all good with me.

Thanks for looking

Return to “Flowering and fruiting”