Leptospermum Continentale?

Forum for requesting identification of unknown species. Please read the Sticky on requirements prior to posting.
Ryceman3
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines & Mels
Bonsai Age: 7

Re: Leptospermum Continentale?

Post by Ryceman3 »

Patmet wrote: October 31st, 2023, 1:33 pm Very cool pot and tree. I am becoming known to love a good semi cascade. :beer:
I'm kind of thinking the next move will be to go with something more like the below image. I think it helps to enhance the "cascade" vibe a bit more by positioning the apex more towards the left. I let it go for now though and reassess in a couple of months.
:beer:
CasLept IG_01B.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Patmet
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: WA natives
Bonsai Age: 5
Bonsai Club: Albany Bonsai Collective, Bonsai Society of Western Australia

Re: Leptospermum Continentale?

Post by Patmet »

Ryceman3 wrote: October 31st, 2023, 1:51 pm
Patmet wrote: October 31st, 2023, 1:33 pm Very cool pot and tree. I am becoming known to love a good semi cascade. :beer:
I'm kind of thinking the next move will be to go with something more like the below image. I think it helps to enhance the "cascade" vibe a bit more by positioning the apex more towards the left. I let it go for now though and reassess in a couple of months.
:beer:
CasLept IG_01B.jpg
Looking at both images side by side I agree. It helps tell the story just that little bit better :yes:

Return to “Species Identification”