[Category 1] Brachychiton acerifolius

Categories for all levels of enthusiasts and lots of great prizes. Submissions close 31st May 2011. Click this link to find out more...
Note: This Contest is already closed

MattA
Banned
Banned
Favorite Species: Lichen
Bonsai Age: 26
Bonsai Club: Killing Trees Inc..

[Category 1] Brachychiton acerifolius

Post by MattA »

Grown from tube stock over the last 5yrs, including 2 seperate years in the ground. It is pruned heavily & barerooted each November.

Brachychiton acerifolius - Illawarra flame tree
Age 6yrs
size 12cmh x 15cmw
Pot 42Mice
MattA,
Newcastle NSW
R0015500.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
42 Mice ~Imperfection
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." ~ Vernon Sanders Law
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own." ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
"Bonsai becomes great when growers start trees they know they will never see in a pot"
MattA
Banned
Banned

Re: [Category 1] Brachychiton acerifolius

Post by MattA »

A better pic of this tree as of today.
brachy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
42 Mice ~Imperfection
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." ~ Vernon Sanders Law
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own." ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
"Bonsai becomes great when growers start trees they know they will never see in a pot"
MattA
Banned
Banned

Re: [Category 1] Brachychiton acerifolius

Post by MattA »

The growing season is just starting up and I love the colour of the new growth.
100_6637rz.jpg
100_6640rz.jpg
42 Mice ~Imperfection

Return to “Ausbonsai Australian Native Bonsai Awards 2011”