Morten Albek's Shohin Steaming

Discussions and pictures relating to bonsai under 25cm in height.
John(JP)
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Maples & Elms
Bonsai Age: 7
Bonsai Club: Canberra Bonsai Society

Morten Albek's Shohin Steaming

Post by John(JP) »

Good morning All,

Has anyone else tried to become members of Morten Albek's Shohin site and sign up for upcoming steaming of education.

I have recently tried and could not get payment through due to a SYNTAX ERROR at Line 501 - I contacted Morten and followed his advice as to a way around and remained having the problem - my son attempted to join from his work computer and had the same error message but at Line 502.

I use Google Chrome via Telstra and my son's work uses Microsoft Edge again via Telstra.

Would like to hear about your experiences

Regards

John(JP)
CBS
greg27
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Olive & Eucalypts
Bonsai Age: 2
Bonsai Club: SA Bonsai Society; VNBC

Re: Morten Albek's Shohin Steaming

Post by greg27 »

John(JP) wrote: May 20th, 2020, 7:00 am I have recently tried and could not get payment through due to a SYNTAX ERROR at Line 501 - I contacted Morten and followed his advice as to a way around and remained having the problem - my son attempted to join from his work computer and had the same error message but at Line 502.
Nerding out - "syntax error" indicates a problem with the site code - the problem is 100% at the website end, not yours - nothing you can do other than go back to Morten again and let him know his trusty web developer will need to take a look.
John(JP)
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Maples & Elms
Bonsai Age: 7
Bonsai Club: Canberra Bonsai Society

Re: Morten Albek's Shohin Steaming

Post by John(JP) »

Greg27,

Thank you for the reply and I was inclined toward the issue not being mine however may I ask if you are not subscribed and had the same issue.

Morten has suggested that there are Australians that are subscribed and, whilst not saying, indicated they have done so without issue and I am interested to know what they may have done/used that was different.

Regards

John(JP)
CBS

Return to “Shohin”