[Withdrwan] [MattA] - Unknown garden shrub entry

This forum contains entries in the AusBonsai Shohin Progressive Styling Competition 2011/2012 that have not conformed to the eligibility criteria, have been withdrawn from the competition or have died.
MattA
Banned
Banned
Favorite Species: Lichen
Bonsai Age: 26
Bonsai Club: Killing Trees Inc..

Re: [Withdrwan] [MattA] - Unknown garden shrub entry

Post by MattA »

It has always been grown in full sun & I have never noticed the new growth being bronze.. Making a mental note to take more notice when (& if) it fires up again. The mother tree was about 6' tall when it succumbed to an overly long dry spell (6wks!) Gee I miss that & several others lost at the same time :cry:

Edit:
Just had a flick thru my photos of this one, attached is a pic of it while still in the garden & actually pumping new growth. Growing in full sun all day the new growth is a pale green.
100_2679rz.jpg
I am not overly concerned about the exact variety but happy to atleast know the genus. :tu:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MattA on May 26th, 2012, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
42 Mice ~Imperfection
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." ~ Vernon Sanders Law
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own." ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
"Bonsai becomes great when growers start trees they know they will never see in a pot"

Return to “Non conforming entries”