Where do you get it?
Bonsai-En
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 0

Bonsai-En Online Bonsai Shop

Post by Bonsai-En »

Hey there fellow Australian Bonsai Enthusiasts,

For the last 3 years or so i have been building an online store called Bonsai-En, some of you may have heard of it already some might not have.
We are currently moving into the phase of our journey which we wanted from the start but wasn't viable as a new business and that was to be able to stock high quality bonsai tools and accessories so that the Australian bonsai community has access to the same great tools and accessories everyone else has access too.

As we continue to build i would love for you all to jump on over to the online store and check it out, We put a lot of effort into this store from the design, high quality photos, 3d images, product descriptions and more.

On top of that over the years we have built rewards programs, buy now pay later programs and also have insurance for couriers at super low costs.

You will be able to find wire ( copper and aluminium ), Tools, Accessories, Merchandise ( shirts, hats, framed prints etc ) and more, We even have a special orders program to bring in tools each month for people whowant something different but don't want to deal with overseas markets, freight, customs and everything else that comes with it.

Check us out at www.Bonsai-En.shop you can also see our main website at www.Bonsai-En.com.au

If something is not in stock right now you can click " notify me when available " and you will get an email when that item is scanned back into stock, we usually bring stuff in from japan every week. Stock does move fast.

Thank you and i look forward to being able to service your Bonsai needs moving forward - Josh
gnichols
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Japanese Maple
Bonsai Age: 5
Bonsai Club: Canberra Bonsai Society

Re: Bonsai-En Online Bonsai Shop

Post by gnichols »

I like some of your YouTube clips Josh. If you and Andrew could do more Australian native demo's I'd love it. There was a Melaleuca one you guys did which was really cool. It went for over an hour.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Keels
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines, Eucalyptus and Callistemon
Bonsai Age: 11
Bonsai Club: CBS, Goulburn & VNBC

Post by Keels »

gnichols wrote: January 26th, 2022, 8:37 pm I like some of your YouTube clips Josh. If you and Andrew could do more Australian native demo's
I have to agree with gnichols the videos on native material with Andrew were fantastic :tu: keep up with the fantastic videos
Alex_B
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 1

Post by Alex_B »

Can recommend the Bonsai-en online store. I've bought all my tools and wire from the shop, it was easy to use and it was delivered pretty quickly too.

Are there any plans on stocking bonsai soil at all?

Also, love your youtube videos. As a beginner, your videos on slip potting and juniper care has helped a lot.
legoman_iac
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Banksia, Fig, Jacaranda, Maple, Oak
Bonsai Age: 12

Post by legoman_iac »

Can also recommend them, have ordered several pots, several times, great value and well packed!

Return to “Availability of supplies”