Raging Bull
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines
Bonsai Age: 5
Bonsai Club: Gold Coast-Tweed

Bonsaishop Australia

Post by Raging Bull »

After seeing so many complaints about Bonsai Warehouse I thought I would relate an experience I had buying online from BonsaishopAustralia.
I ordered bonsai wire, three coils of 500 g wire each and specified the thicknesses I needed. The delivery was very prompt, with less than a week turnaround. Unfortunately, the wrong thicknesses for two of the coils were sent. I sent off an email to the seller immediately and received a reply the following day, enquiring where I had specified the wire thicknesses. I answered them and enquired how I could return the unwanted wire, as I did not want to pay for return postage. They did not reply regarding returning the unwanted wire, but said they would replace the wrongly sent wire.
I received three coils of wire a few days later, so I wrote and thanked them and they replied that they were happy it was resolved and hoped I could use the extra wire.
I feel they deserve praise for their prompt and courteous service and would recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase bonsai supplies online.
Hope this is a little Xmas cheer for all.
Have a good Christmas and hope the next year is better than this one was, :mrgreen:
Cheers, Frank.
Brekel
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Tas natives
Bonsai Age: 2

Re: Bonsaishop Australia

Post by Brekel »

I've had a similar experience with them. Very prompt delivery. One size of wire in one order was wrong, but everything else was correct. I let them know, they were very apologetic, told me to keep it and a few days later I had another roll turn up.

Mistakes will always happen, it's how they're handled that's important and their customer service was great.
Nothofagus-Melaleuca-Leptospermum-Lagarostrobos-Cedrus-Acer

Return to “Availability of supplies”