Daley's Rare Fruit Nursery

A place to promote your bonsai club or school also discussions and information about Australian bonsai nurseries.
Forum rules
To start a topic:
1. No pure for profit promotion to be posted here.
2. Please only start one topic for a particular promotion.
3. Please do NOT reply with any non-promotion-related posts, or they will be removed.
4. To discuss about bonsai, please go to other forums.
5. Please report any inappropriate promotion to the admin.
Thank you all.
mudlarkpottery
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: everything
Bonsai Age: 4
Bonsai Club: Newcastle Bonsai Society, Central Coast Bonsai Society

Daley's Rare Fruit Nursery

Post by mudlarkpottery »

This is not specifically a bonsai nursery but it has quite a few bush tucker food trees for sale and a big range of Aussie native tubestock. The prices are very reasonable but you have to pay freight. You also have to buy a minimum of 4 of each variety of tubestock. Some sounded really interesting when I googled for info - especially the Red Ash (alphitonia excelsa). I had a long list ready until I found out I had to buy 4 of each. I ended up getting just Ficus Obliqua. Their customer service is the BEST I have ever come across! There was recognition of my initial email, followed by information on trees I was curious about, info on trees I had but not bought from them, step-by-step instructions on how to order online (great), acknowledgement of my order, order number and name of freight company and email address to track my order, delivery date, follow-up email to see if my order was received and if in good condition and more. I can highly reccommend this company to deal with. If you contact them, mention you are interested in the trees for bonsai. Their other fruit trees are great too!
anttal63
Bend me twist me
Bend me twist me
Bonsai Age: 14
Bonsai Club: MYCLUB

Re: Daley's Rare Fruit Nursery

Post by anttal63 »

they look very interesting thanks for sharing. :)
Regards Antonio:

Return to “Nurseries, Clubs and Schools”