BONSAI VICTORIA SOCIETY

A place to promote your bonsai club or school also discussions and information about Australian bonsai nurseries.
Forum rules
To start a topic:
1. No pure for profit promotion to be posted here.
2. Please only start one topic for a particular promotion.
3. Please do NOT reply with any non-promotion-related posts, or they will be removed.
4. To discuss about bonsai, please go to other forums.
5. Please report any inappropriate promotion to the admin.
Thank you all.
anttal63
Bend me twist me
Bend me twist me
Bonsai Age: 14
Bonsai Club: MYCLUB

BONSAI VICTORIA SOCIETY

Post by anttal63 »

if you all remember last month we had our first meeting for the year with a new president and commitee as well as an all new venue. Quentin and Jow did a cracka demo on a black pine. viewtopic.php?f=104&t=575

tonight is a another milestone that the vic is hosting its first work shop in a long time at the feb club meeting. Kew masonic centre, 31 strathalbyn st, kew east. commencing 8 pm. :D

anybody wanting to join a great club and improve their trees tonights a good night. :D
Last edited by anttal63 on February 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards Antonio:
Jow
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Pines
Bonsai Age: 0
Bonsai Club: BSV, Northwest

Re: BONSAI VICTORIA SOCIEY

Post by Jow »

For those wanting to keep up to date with the club please visit http://www.bonsaisocietyvictoria.org.

We have a blog that is regularly updated with news and what has been happening around the club. This blog will be the stand in site until a new and improved version is released later this year.

Oh, and the link in Tony's signature is wrong due to the change in sites, please use the link above.

cheers.
MelaQuin
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: olives & natives
Bonsai Age: 20
Bonsai Club: Illawarra Bonsai Society, Bonsai Society of A

Post by MelaQuin »

Love to do it but just that little bit too far to go.... like about 12 hours driving..... but it is good that you send the advice out. Might get some new members that way... any way....
anttal63
Bend me twist me
Bend me twist me

Post by anttal63 »

Jow wrote:For those wanting to keep up to date with the club please visit http://www.bonsaisocietyvictoria.org.

We have a blog that is regularly updated with news and what has been happening around the club. This blog will be the stand in site until a new and improved version is released later this year.

Oh, and the link in Tony's signature is wrong due to the change in sites, please use the link above.

cheers.
oops my signature is now updated, had deleted the wrong one. :D
Regards Antonio:
anttal63
Bend me twist me
Bend me twist me

Re: BONSAI VICTORIA SOCIETY

Post by anttal63 »

a great success was tonight. such a large turn out. some great trees got done. here's two of the display trees for your viewing pleasure; a mirror bush and a desert ash, both collected. hope you like and the rest of the goodies can be seen on the blog in due course. :D
230220092482.jpg
230220092485.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards Antonio:
PeterW
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Re: BONSAI VICTORIA SOCIETY

Post by PeterW »

Love the mirror bush. Talk about perfect negative space! Very naturalistic.
Peter

Return to “Nurseries, Clubs and Schools”