Pup
Knowledgeable rogue
Knowledgeable rogue
Favorite Species: melaleucas
Bonsai Age: 31
Bonsai Club: Bonsai society of Western Australia

New Diaza for Christmas

Post by Pup »

Last September I was invited to the tops weekend run by the Illawarra Bonsai Society had a ball. While I was there a wonderful man by the name of John, C. Made one for me while I was there and I brought it home. The other he had started and taken pictures of the stone. Then I again brought the stone home and he carried on making it from pictures.
Well yesterday it arrived and I am over the moon it is just perfect the fit and the Diaza. So for the enthusiasts among us here is the one he made that made me very happy and some other Suiseki.
P1110078.JPG
P1110079.JPG
P1110080.JPG
P1110081.JPG
P1110082.JPG
P1110083.JPG
P1110084.JPG[attachment=0]P1110087.JPG
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do :) Pup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IN THE LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE ATTAINED, ACHIEVEMENT IS WITHIN SIGHT

I am not a complete fool, some parts are missing
MattA
Banned
Banned
Favorite Species: Lichen
Bonsai Age: 26
Bonsai Club: Killing Trees Inc..

Re: New Diaza for Christmas

Post by MattA »

Hey Pup,

Your a very lucky man, thats a beautiful piece of timber work, the stone... it doesnt work for me, alot of things dont look in photos compared to real life. I really like the rest of your stones in particular the last one, it looks fairly small but lots of detail that I get lost in.

Matt
42 Mice ~Imperfection
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards." ~ Vernon Sanders Law
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is all my own." ~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
"Bonsai becomes great when growers start trees they know they will never see in a pot"

Return to “Suiseki and Viewing Stones”