[NATURAL] Melaleuca - terryb

AusBonsai will be holding regular contests about bonsai in Australia and bonsai with Australian natives. Check here for the current contests.
terryb
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 4
Bonsai Club: SA Bonsai Society; VNBC

Re: [NATURAL] Melaleuca - terryb

Post by terryb »

Ryceman3 wrote: April 27th, 2022, 10:15 pm I really like the vibe of this tree… lots of subtle bends and random movement that seems to work well from my aesthetic perspective. Plenty of potential to make something dramatic I think!
Thanks R3. Would be happy to see your vision for the tree at some point, always good to have alternate views.
Ryceman3 wrote: April 27th, 2022, 10:15 pmI’m tipping that’s a Luke Parsons pot just from the visuals… suits it well!
Well spotted! Certainly is a Luke Parsons pot. My other entry is also in one of Luke's pots.
MJL wrote: April 28th, 2022, 4:51 am Yeah lovely stuff here Terry …. So many trees on the golf course have this form - isolated, wind effected, sparse … love it.
Thanks Mark. Glad to hear that it invokes that feeling. Maybe it needs a small golfer, looking for his ball ;)
Rory wrote: April 28th, 2022, 8:33 am Thats really cool, and has a fantastic natural vibe. :beer:
Thanks for your kind words Rory

Return to “Current Contest”