How do I post a photo???

Taking good photo's of your tree's can be challenging. Discuss your ideas and tips here.
Goff
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: All
Bonsai Age: 2
Bonsai Club: Sa bonsai

How do I post a photo???

Post by Goff »

I only have Internet on my iPhone I want to post photos from my phone.. How do you do that?? I'm a bit of a computer dummy
dragon
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: ficus
Bonsai Age: 4

Re: How do I post a photo???

Post by dragon »

gday goff
im afraid i can tell you by computer but Iphone i would even know how to turn that on :palm: :palm: :palm: sorry about that
cheers dean
Craig
Banned
Banned
Favorite Species: Melaleuca
Bonsai Age: 10

Post by Craig »

not possible as far as i'm aware, maybe soon ;)
Goff
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Post by Goff »

How do you do it on a computer
Craig
Banned
Banned
Favorite Species: Melaleuca
Bonsai Age: 10

Post by Craig »

Stewart_Toowoomba
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: crepe myrtle, banksia, figs
Bonsai Age: 8
Bonsai Club: Toowoomba Bonsai Group Inc.

Post by Stewart_Toowoomba »

:gday: Goff

Here goes - i'm no expert, :lost: but have a try at this... you'll need an email address to do the below.

1. Find a computer somewhere that you can get the Ausbonsai forum on. Mine at work allows me to get onto the AusBonsai (hee hee hee - some days my productivity is rather low for some reason... :lol: ) but perhaps you may be blocked by your 'system's Administrator' if you're an office body.

2. Next via your phone, send each photo to your own email address as an attachment - one at a time as they will probably be quite large - ie. 4 photos means 4 seperate emails. If you are smart enough to 'reduce' the pixel size of the photos either before or after taking them, all the better.

3. Go to your email account and open the photos that are attached. Then 'save' them somewhere onto the computer - the desktop is always good as you can see where they are easily. If you've got a USB stick then you could save them to this and so not leave any of your data on the computer.

4. Open the photos in either "MS Picture Manager", "paint', 'Publisher' 'Photoshop' etc or any of the many photo software available and follow the instructions from AusBonsai link provided. MS Picture manager can easily reduce the size of each photo - just look for "edit Picture" then 'resize' and choose the 'web' version size.

Good luck - If it was me, this is what i'd try first. There are probably other better ways of doing it :whistle: and i'd be happy to be shown but give this a try.

Good luck with it all. :tu2: I hope to see your trees sometime.

Stew

The dove of peace flies to palace as to humble house, to young as to old, to rich and poor. So does the spirit of bonsai. (John Naka)

Check out our club's website at http://www.toowoombabonsai.com
Goff
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan

Post by Goff »

Thanks guys will give a crack asap

Return to “Photographing Bonsai”