A question for Pup

A place to post and chat about Australian native species as Bonsai.
Jester
Hi there crazy kids!!!
Hi there crazy kids!!!
Favorite Species: Serissa,Prunus,Cotoneaster,Fukien Tea,(In that Ord
Bonsai Age: 5

A question for Pup

Post by Jester »

Pup, although I don't grow Melaleuca's myself the photos you have been putting onto the forum are amazing to say the least. I think you must know more about Melaleucas than just about anyone both there and overseas. Have you ever thought about writing a book about Bonsai and Melaleucas? Maybe this question has been asked before, I don't know.
This message has been created with 100% recycled electrons
Pup
Knowledgeable rogue
Knowledgeable rogue
Favorite Species: melaleucas
Bonsai Age: 31
Bonsai Club: Bonsai society of Western Australia

Re: A question for Pup

Post by Pup »

Jester wrote:Pup, although I don't grow Melaleuca's myself the photos you have been putting onto the forum are amazing to say the least. I think you must know more about Melaleucas than just about anyone both there and overseas. Have you ever thought about writing a book about Bonsai and Melaleucas? Maybe this question has been asked before, I don't know.
It has and no I will not be doing so I have no time left. You need time and enough time, what time I have left is for what I have to do, for my family and my self. I hope this does not sound selfish. Those that are privy to the family know what I mean.
Most people I know who have written books say you need to be asked by a publisher first unless you have the means or money I have neither. I am willing to help here as best I can but no BOOK.
Thank you for your confidence and brushing my ego. Nice to know some people appreciate my efforts. :) Pup
IN THE LIGHT OF KNOWLEDGE ATTAINED, ACHIEVEMENT IS WITHIN SIGHT

I am not a complete fool, some parts are missing

Return to “Australian Native Species”