You asked for it and it is now ready! [Gallery Feature]

What AusBonsai is all about and how the forum works.
If there is anything you want to know, you will find your answers here. If not just ask the waiter.
How to: attach a file, resize a picture, bookmark a topic, navigate the site, rename pictures.

FlyBri
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Favorite Species: Eucalyptus camaldulensis
Bonsai Age: 14
Bonsai Club: AusBonsai.com

Re: You asked for it and it is now ready! [Gallery Feature]

Post by FlyBri »

Bretts wrote:I would stray a bit from KC in that all the trees need to be show quality. That may limit which members can use it. I would say it should be each members best trees.
Onya Brettles!

I've had a Gallery in place almost since the inception of the idea, but have not felt that I have any trees worthy of the title 'displayable'.

I am still happy to post every single photo I deem to be relevant in various threads on the Forum, and I will continue to do so. I am not here to show off my instant 'masterpieces', but rather to learn/teach whatever is here to be taught/learned. There are already too many wankers on the Interwebs who are armchair Bonsai experts, and I do not wish to be included as one of them. (I could name one or two, but that would not be polite. :shock: )

Thus, my Gallery is empty, but hopefully this situation will be rectified soon. (Sooner still if we voted that 'unfinished' or 'coarse' trees or progressions were allowed.)

One way or another, I'll continue to post my boring photos, observations and thoughts on the Forum. If anybody has a complaint about this, please direct it to an AB.c Moderator. :ugeek:

Thanks all.

Fly.
Last edited by FlyBri on November 28th, 2009, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steven
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favorite Species: [color=green]Casuarina[/color]
Bonsai Age: 15
Bonsai Club: AusBonsai & The School of Bonsai

Re: You asked for it and it is now ready! [Gallery Feature]

Post by Steven »

G'day,

We have recently added a new gallery - Bonsai Society of Queensland Inc Annual Show 2011. Thanks to NathanM and Tony Bebb for the pictures.
Keep in mind that if you have pictures from your clubs show, we can showcase them in a gallery which you can then use to promote future events.

If you have any ideas for other galleries or have pictures you think could be used, please let us know.

There are now over 1380 images in our Gallery section. Have you checked it out recently?

Regards,
Steven
Check out the AusBonsai Store ǀ Wiki ǀ Blogs ǀ Gallery ǀ 360˚ ǀ
Remember to be polite and abide by the Spirit and Intent of AusBonsai

Return to “The Menu”