Ausbonsai Gallery Questions and Answers

What AusBonsai is all about and how the forum works.
If there is anything you want to know, you will find your answers here. If not just ask the waiter.
How to: attach a file, resize a picture, bookmark a topic, navigate the site, rename pictures.

gocny
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favorite Species: [color=red]Callistemon[/color]
Bonsai Age: 0
Bonsai Club: [color=gold]Aus[/color][color=green]Bonsai[/color]

Ausbonsai Gallery Questions and Answers

Post by gocny »

Hi all,

Now we have a gallery and everyone can have their own personal albums.

I start this topic just for a general discussion purpose. If you have any question regarding the gallery, post it here, someone might know the answer. If you have the answer for the question someone else posted here, please help them out here as well.

After we get some typical Q&A we can start bind them up as the gallery FAQ for all the new members.

Thanks everyone and enjoy! 8-)
Naym
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 6

Re: Ausbonsai Gallery Questions and Answers

Post by Naym »

Great idea and a great implementation!

Two questions:

1.) How do I know which angle is the front of the tree? Is it when the cursor is in the middle of the image (x-axis)?
2.) How do I advance to the next image? I get shown different images each time I open the gallery, but I cannot see a way to browse through images once I am there.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
gocny
Site Admin
Site Admin
Favorite Species: [color=red]Callistemon[/color]
Bonsai Age: 0
Bonsai Club: [color=gold]Aus[/color][color=green]Bonsai[/color]

Post by gocny »

Naym wrote:Great idea and a great implementation!

Two questions:

1.) How do I know which angle is the front of the tree? Is it when the cursor is in the middle of the image (x-axis)?
2.) How do I advance to the next image? I get shown different images each time I open the gallery, but I cannot see a way to browse through images once I am there.
Hi Naym,

Oh I think you are actually talking about our bonsai 360 degrees website but not the gallery feature.

1) the first picture you see after you loaded the webpage should be the "front" of the tree, but the point of 360 degrees really is admiring the tree from any angle mate.
2) if you are talking about the 360 again here, you need to visit our 360 forum and browse over there, viewforum.php?f=112 , if you are visiting https://www.ausbonsai.com.au/360 , this link will take you to a random 360 bonsai show each time.

You can visit the real gallery here and create your own personal album to present your lovely bonsais to everyone!
Naym
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Aussie Bonsai Fan
Bonsai Age: 6

Post by Naym »

gocny wrote: 1) the first picture you see after you loaded the webpage should be the "front" of the tree, but the point of 360 degrees really is admiring the tree from any angle mate.
I get that, it's just after you have moved the picture around you loose track of the front. I thought it might might be marked or something so that you know from which angle the creator may have intended the tree to be viewed. No matter.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Return to “The Menu”